Welcome to Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation!
For information on the 2016 Parks and Recreation Bond Referendum, please visit http://www.fayettevillenc.gov/parksbond or Download a PDF Info Sheet
We want you to visit our recreation centers, parks and trails throughout the year and use our website to explore the possibilities before you go to any location. You will find maps to get to each of our recreation centers and many of our parks, as well as current information on programs and activities.
Mark your calendar now and participate in what we have to offer. We can't wait to meet you!
Enjoy the facilities, parks and trails...they belong to all of us.
Our administrative office business hours are 8 am-5 pm, Monday-Friday. If you would like to have the current Activities Guide mailed to you, please call our office at 433-1547 or Email your name plus mailing address.
The Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks & Recreation Master Plan is available online for you to view.
As of July 1, 2014, FCPR operates all recreation centers on abbreviated schedules for all city scheduled holidays with the exception of Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving day and Christmas day.
• General purpose recreation centers operate 10 am-6 pm
• The Senior Center and Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center operate 8 am-4 pm
• Tokay Senior Fitness Center operates 7 am-3 pm
• Clark Park Nature Center operates 10 am-4 pm
• N.C. Veterans Park operates from 10 am-5 pm
• All parks will be open to the public