FCPR facilities remain closed to public access. FCPR will conduct business over the phone and online. General Information: 910-433-1547; Email: email@example.com; Website: www.fcpr.us. FCPR has postponed all department organized programs, activities, athletics, special events and rentals until further notice. FCPR will not take any additional shelter or room reservations until further notice. FCPR staff will contact and work with affected individuals and groups to reschedule or refund at a later date. As conditions change, the status of these postponements and closures will be re-evaluated. Parks and trails are currently open (playgrounds, outdoor basketball courts, splash pads, pools and the skate park remain closed). Use caution and practice social distancing.
FCPR operates on abbreviated schedules for all city scheduled holidays with the exception of Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving day and Christmas day.
• Administrative offices are closed
• All parks will be open to the public
• General purpose recreation centers operate 10 am-6 pm
• Senior Center and Gilmore Therapeutic Recreation Center operate 8 am-4 pm
• Tokay Senior Fitness Center operates 7 am-3 pm
• Clark Park Nature Center operates 10 am-4 pm
• North Carolina Veterans Parks operates noon-4 pm
Concealed weapons are prohibited on the sites used by Fayetteville-Cumberland Parks and Recreation that are also Cumberland County School grounds.
Click here for a detailed list of our recreation centers as it pertains to concealed weapons.